Last year, Pauley Perrette says she had a "massive stroke." "I'm Still Here."
In a social media post shared Friday, the former "NCIS" star said, "I've been through a lot in the last two years."
Last year, Pauley Perrette had a "massive stroke." She is now talking about it.
On Friday, the former NCIS star shared a video on social media with the caption, "It's 9/2." I had a huge stroke last year. Before that, I had lost many loved
family members and friends, as well as my father and then my cousin Wayne. Even though my life has been hard so far, I'm still a survivor.
And still so thankful, still so full of faith, and STILL HERE! " In the video, Perrette talks to her fans about the "one-year anniversary" of the stroke she had.
"Yes, I'm still here once more. "How many times do I get away with it?" she asked. "Like, I almost died because of an allergy to hair dye.
I have food allergies and have been raped and abused at home. I was attacked by a crazy homeless person and almost died, but I'm still here. I'm very thankful,
especially for all my rescued dogs who are right there. And I'm here. I'm still here. I feel good. In the last two years, I've been through a lot.
There are things worse than having a stroke, but I'm still alive and thankful.
Paul sorvino, an imposing actor whose roles ranged from the mob boss in "Goodfellas" to an early stint on the long-running cop drama "Law & Order,"