Luke Bell died because he took too much of the drug fentanyl. The country singer, who was 32 years old,
died in Tucson, Arizona, on August 26. She had been missing for six days before her death.
People say that an autopsy report from the Pima County Medical Examiner's office shows that Bell's body
was found by a passerby in a shaded area of a parking structure. There was drug gear around.
The medical examiner asked for a toxicology report, which showed that the singer had a lethal amount of fentanyl in his body and had been drinking.
According to the autopsy, Bell also had arteriosclerosis of the heart and blood vessels when he died, but that wasn't what killed him.
Bell's manager, Brian Buchanan, told TMZ, "Luke fought this as hard as he could, but the disease won."