Shinobi Rising is the name of the new video game that has been released by the WRKS Games team. Within the Katana-Ra canon, this project will be the most technically advanced horror game ever created. This will be the first game set in the Katana-Ra universe, which is a mix of feudal Japan and cyberpunk from the future.
THE WORLD OF CYBERPUNK
Unreal Engine 5 is currently being utilized in the development of Shinobi Rising. It will first be available for the personal computer on February 14, 2023, followed by the Xbox X|S, PlayStation 5, and Switch.
In Shinobi Rising, you play the role of a ninja who is tasked with solving the mystery surrounding the death of a crime heiress. Players are tasked with battling their foes, conducting a private investigation, searching for cryptic clues, and solving puzzling situations. After the first night’s play, the entire game will be finished.
The creators of Shinobi Rising have stated that the debut of the project’s first trailer will take place at the end of the month of October.
READ MORE ARTICLES:
- COD Twitch streamer leaks several gameplay aspects of Warzone 2
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 to support satellite communication feature
- Colorado adopts stricter air pollution permit requirements
- UFC 279 fight card: Nate Diaz vs Tony Ferguson
- Where does Splatoon 3 take place?