The latest episode of “Caresha Please,” which is produced by a black-owned media company called REVOLT, features an exclusive interview with Saweetie, a rapper nominated for a Grammy.
Saweetie Talks Quavo
Caresha Please is the newest hit show on REVOLT. It is hosted by Yung Miami of the hip-hop duo City Girls, and it features honest conversations with the biggest names in entertainment.
Caressa doesn’t hold back when she asks the coy cultural consultant if it’s true that her car was taken away after she broke up with Quavo, if it’s true that she and Lil Baby went on a $100,000 shopping spree date, and if she cheated on herself.
Each episode of the show continues to break records for the number of people who watch it.
In tonight’s special episode, Saweetie will talk about some hot topics, such as:
• Her relationship with Quavo, including rumors that he cheated on her; • Her thoughts on dating athletes, rappers, and bad boys; and • An examination of her meteoric rise to fame. Personal struggles and the importance of mental health. Sex and other.
READ MORE ARTICLES:
- ‘Sister Wives’ Star Paedon Brown’s 5 Biggest Bombshells
- Venice Review: Romain Gavras • 2022 • Venice Film Festival
- Yellowstone Season 5: Will Someone Die
- Kyra Sedgwick and Elsie Fisher Join ‘The Summer I Turned Pretty’ Season 2
- Richard Roat, ‘Seinfeld,’ ‘Friends’ actor, dies at 89