Kate McKinnon has talked about her decision to leave Saturday Night Live.
This year, the actor and comedian left the show with Pete Davidson, Aidy Bryant, and Kyle Mooney at the end of season 47.
Kate McKinnon said goodbye
McKinnon said goodbye at the beginning of the show with another version of her Close Encounters sketch, which has been running for a long time. Thank you for letting me stay. “
McKinnon recently talked about her choice on Live With Kelly and Ryan with Ryan Seacrest and Kelly Ripa. She started by saying, “I thought about it for a long time, and it was very, very hard.”
“My whole life, all I wanted to do was be on Saturday Night Live. So I did it. I loved it. It was the best ten years of my life, and then I just felt like it was time because my body was tired.
When asked if she would watch the new episodes when they come out later this year, McKinnon said, “I don’t know what I will do.” I’m not sure if I can watch the show yet because it makes me feel too sad and I miss everyone too much. I live with them. It’s way too sad. So, I think I’ll just take The Bachelorette and watch it. “
The sky is said to be making a version of Saturday Night Live for the UK. The same parent company that owns NBC also owns the network.
READ MORE ARTICLES:
- John Wick 4 sneak peek teaser
- Spider-Man Freshman Year: Who’s Who – Daredevil, Doctor Strange
- Sister Wives Season 17 Teaser: Hints at Christine and Kody Brown’s Breakup
- Mama June: Road to Redemption, Sugar Bear Asked to Sign Over
- I Am Groot Drops Trailer, Renewed For Five Additional Episodes
- ‘Daredevil’ Born Again release date: Cast and possible story