John Cena is a superstar actor and a WWE icon. He just broke another record. This week, Guinness World Records said that John Cena now holds the record for the most Make-A-Wish Foundation wishes granted. When a child between the ages of 2 and 18 has a serious illness, the foundation helps make their wishes come true.
Guinness said that Cena, who was the most-requested celebrity for the non-profit organization’s wish program, had met 650 children who wanted to meet him. Guinness says that in the 42 years that Make-A-Wish has been around, no one else has ever made more than 200 wishes come true.
Before he became an actor, John Cena started working as a professional wrestler in 1999. Since then, he has become one of the most famous athletes of all time and has won 16 world titles in WWE. Elton John gets a medal from Biden: President Biden surprises music legend, Elton John, at a WH concert by giving him a medal out of the blue.
Brad Pitt is still in love with the “Bullet Train” smart toilet, even though the water feature is just a bonus. He has also been the face of the WWE’s “Be a Star” campaign to stop bullying. In 2002, Cena gave him his first wish. In 2012, Cena helped a fan named Cardon get the 1,000th wish from Make-A-Wish.
READ MORE ARTICLES:
- I thrifted every outfit I wore to New York Fashion Week from Goodwill. Here’s what I wore.
- The Flash Fan Art Transforms Ezra Miller Into the Reverse Flash
- I’ve never seen art design like this in a survival horror game
- GoldenEye 007 remaster has been announced for Xbox
- Gears of War partners with Crisis Text Line