Hilaria Baldwin and Alec Baldwin shared a video montage of their new daughter on social media to talk about the birth of their seventh child together.
The baby girl was born on September 22 and weighed 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Her parents were very happy to meet her.
“She’s here!” was the caption for the video on Hilaria Baldwin’s verified Instagram account. “We’re so happy to show you our little dream come true!”
She also said that the baby and her are “happy and healthy.“
Baldwin wrote, “Her Baldwinito siblings are spending the day getting to know each other and making her feel welcome in our home.” “I love you all very much. We’re thrilled to share this good news with you.
The video shows Hilaria Baldwin in the hospital with the baby, Alec Baldwin with what looks like the baby’s footprint on his arm, and the rest of the family giving the new baby hugs and kisses. With his ex-wife, Kim Basinger, he also has an adult daughter named Ireland.
READ MORE ARTICLES:
- Pregnant Chrissy Teigen’s Baby Bump After a Fun Outing
- AirPods Pro swipe volume control Fingertips and more
- The new book says Harry and Meghan’s break helps William and Kate’s kids.
- New BMW M2 Leaks: It Sure Looks Mean, But Does It Look Good?
- How j-hope made music history three years ago–with a soda on the side