On September 29, 2022, gold cost Rs. 119340 per 10 grammes and Rs. 139200 per tola in Pakistan.
Karachi is the center of the gold market. In Pakistan, Karachi has the highest prices for gold, and every other city follows Karachi Sarafa Bazar Association’s prices. Today, gold prices in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta are all the same.
Gold Rate In Pakistan Today
Check the website for Daily Times news for the most up-to-date gold prices. The London Bullion Market and sometimes the IMF is in charge of putting together the standards for gold prices, as they are the only ones who can.
READ MORE ARTICLES:
- The M&M Character Saga Is Not Over Yet
- Billionaire Philanthropist MacKenzie Scott Files For Divorce
- Kim Mulkey is incapable of basic human empathy
- Dr Asad Majeed arrives in capital
- Lizzo plays James Madison’s crystal flute onstage.