The official photos of the dance partners for season 31 of “Dancing with the Stars” are in!
Before the new star-studded season of “DWTS,” “Good Morning America” was the first to show live the lineup of “DWTS” pros and celebrities.
This season, the winner of Season 30 of Mirrorball, Daniella Karagach, will dance with Arnold Schwarzenegger’s son, Joseph Baena. Teresa Giudice, who is on the show “Real Housewives of New Jersey,” will be dancing with Pasha Kovalev.
Jessie James Decker, a singer, will work with Alan Bersten, and Charli D’Amelio, a star on the app TikTok, will compete with Mark Ballas.
Dancing with the Stars 2022
On September 19, the new season starts on Disney+. Alfonso Ribeiro and Tyra Banks will co-host the show, and judges Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli, and Derek Hough will be back.
Check out the full list of celebrity-pro relationships and see their official portraits:
Jason Lewis and Peta Murgatroyd, who has won the Mirrorball twice, were the winners.
- How to clean white puma shoes
- Christine reveals Kody refused to help her put their kids to bed when she was pregnant on the ‘Sister Wives’ premiere
- The Drew Barrymore Show is all about “optimism TV”
- The Witcher Proves Magical Showcase for Poland’s Rising Post
- Ms. Marvel’s Khan Family In ‘Captain Marvel 2’ Afterall