Police said he was found in Tucson, Arizona, on Friday. Authorities said Tuesday that 32-year-old country singer Luke Bell was found dead in Arizona earlier this month.
Officer Frank Magos said that the “Where Ya Been?” singer was found in Tucson on Friday.
No more information was given, and officials said that an investigation was still going on.
Country singer Luke Bell dies at 32
The Tucson police told the New York Post that Bell, who had been reported missing, was found near where he was last seen.
A Spotify bio says that Bell, who was born in Cody, Wyoming, worked as a ranch hand and went to college in Laramie for “a few years” before starting his music career.
In his bio, he said that his sound was “a little bit honky tonk and a little bit Texas, with healthy dashes of Bakersfield and vintage Nashville.” In 2012, he released an album with his own name.
READ MORE ARTICLES:
- Val Kilmer discusses his hopes for his work
- Mid-concert, Wiz Khalifa fans evacuate Ruoff amid disturbance reports.
- Joel Madden will host Season 14 of ‘Ink Master’ on Paramount+. Meet the Judges
- Instagram Kylie Jenner: Can’t save Instagram forever
- Low-rise pants: Julia Fox’s dangerously low-rise pants divide
- Wednesdays stock market open: 5 facts
- NBA star John Wall says
- Super Typhoon Is Year’s Strongest Storm
- William Reynolds, Special Agent Dies
- Crowd Throws Chicken Nugget On Harry Styles
- Triangle Charlbi Dean32 dies