The halftime show at this year’s Super Bowl was one for the history books. It had a Los Angeles-themed performance by Eminem, Mary J. Blige, Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, and Snoop Dogg that will never be forgotten. The halftime show at the Super Bowl in 2023 could be even bigger in some ways.
A report from Variety says that Taylor Swift will play at the Super Bowl halftime show in 2023. The game is being played at Glendale, Arizona’s State Farm Stadium.
The Swift-diverse went crazy when the NFL announced at midnight ET that Apple Music would be the new sponsor of the Super Bowl Halftime Show.
The announcement was made at midnight, and Taylor’s new album, Midnights, comes out at midnight (like 99% of all major artists in the streaming age). Lastly, three people who know about the situation tell Variety that it’s happening, ” Bryan Bedder of Variety said.
READ MORE ARTICLES:
- ‘Queer As Folk’ Canceled By Peacock After One Season
- Comedy Bang! Bang! A podcast to Perform in Character As a Book
- Paris Hilton hits the runway for Versace in a glittering pink dress
- Tiffany Haddish: All My Gigs Are Gone After Molestation Lawsuit
- Khloé Kardashian shares first look at son’s birth after Tristan Thompson’s trauma’